- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- Vegetable cooking spray
- One 15 ounce can refried beans
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2/3 cup salsa, extra liquid drained
- One 1 ounce packet taco seasoning
- One 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack, Longhorn or Colby cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine beans, cream cheese, sour cream, green onions , salsa, taco seasoning, green chiles, Splenda, cumin, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Pour into prepared baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, until bubbly. Makes 10 servings.
NotesFull of good carbs and protein, this dip is almost a meal! I like to eat it out of a bowl with diced avocados and tomatoes, and a spoonful of sour cream. An excellent dish to take to a party or family gathering. - Linda
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More