SANTA FE BEAN DIP
Santa Fe Bean Dip
- Servings: 10
- Vegetable cooking spray
- One 15 ounce can refried beans
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup low fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2/3 cup salsa, extra liquid drained
- One 1 ounce packet taco seasoning
- One 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack, Longhorn or Colby cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl combine beans, cream cheese, sour cream, green onions , salsa, taco seasoning, green chiles, Splenda, cumin, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Pour into prepared baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, until bubbly. Makes 10 servings.