SANTA FE CHICKEN
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans - rinsed and drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn - drained
- 1 cup bottled thick and chunky salsa
- 5 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 oz.) brick cream cheese - cut into cubes
- Cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In slow cooker, mix together the beans, corn, and 1/2 cup salsa.
- Top with the chicken breasts, then pour the remaining salsa over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on the low heat setting 7 hours, or until the chicken is tender and white throughout; do not overcook or the chicken will toughen.
- Remove the chicken and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Add back to the slow cooker.
- Add the cream cheese and turn slow cooker to high heat.
- Heat until cream cheese melts and blends into sauce.
- Serve over rice.
- Top with shredded cheese.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More