- Cooking Time: 30-45 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 med onion finely chopped
- 1 15 oz can White Beans (Drained)
- 1 29 oz can Pinto Beans (Drained)
- 1 30 oz can Kidney Beans (Drained)
- 1 15.25 oz can Whole Kernal Corn (Drained)
- 1 15 oz can Hominy (Drained)
- 1 10 oz can Ro Tel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles
- 1 28 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Green Chiles (optional)
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Large or 2 Small Package Dry Ranch Dressing
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Shredded Cheese
- 1. Brown grown beef with chopped onions in large pot.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients.
- 3. Mix well.
- 4. Serve with tortilla chips or corn bread.
- 5. Simmer 35 -45 minutes.
NotesI received this recipe from a friend in Oklahoma. This is a staple in my home. It's a favorite any time and is especially good for Monday night football when my husband and three adult sons are home, because I can double the recipe and feed an army.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More