- Cooking Time: 30-45 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 med onion finely chopped
- 1 15 oz can White Beans (Drained)
- 1 29 oz can Pinto Beans (Drained)
- 1 30 oz can Kidney Beans (Drained)
- 1 15.25 oz can Whole Kernal Corn (Drained)
- 1 15 oz can Hominy (Drained)
- 1 10 oz can Ro Tel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles
- 1 28 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Green Chiles (optional)
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Large or 2 Small Package Dry Ranch Dressing
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Shredded Cheese
- 1. Brown grown beef with chopped onions in large pot.
- 2. Add remaining ingredients.
- 3. Mix well.
- 4. Serve with tortilla chips or corn bread.
- 5. Simmer 35 -45 minutes.
NotesI received this recipe from a friend in Oklahoma. This is a staple in my home. It's a favorite any time and is especially good for Monday night football when my husband and three adult sons are home, because I can double the recipe and feed an army.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More