SANTA FE CHILI
Santa Fe Chili
- Cooking Time: 30-45 minutes
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 med onion finely chopped
- 1 15 oz can White Beans (Drained)
- 1 29 oz can Pinto Beans (Drained)
- 1 30 oz can Kidney Beans (Drained)
- 1 15.25 oz can Whole Kernal Corn (Drained)
- 1 15 oz can Hominy (Drained)
- 1 10 oz can Ro Tel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles
- 1 28 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can Green Chiles (optional)
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 Large or 2 Small Package Dry Ranch Dressing
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Shredded Cheese
1. Brown grown beef with chopped onions in large pot.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Mix well.
4. Serve with tortilla chips or corn bread.
5. Simmer 35 -45 minutes.
I received this recipe from a friend in Oklahoma. This is a staple in my home. It's a favorite any time and is especially good for Monday night football when my husband and three adult sons are home, because I can double the recipe and feed an army.
No Reviews at this time.