- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon canned chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 teaspoons salsa
- 1-1/2 teaspoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1 pitted ripe olive, quartered
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, chilies, chipotle pepper and garlic salt. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- Top with salsa, onion and an olive piece. Refrigerate until serving.
NotesI give my deviled eggs a zippy Southwestern flair. The smoky, spicy flavor is a hit with my fiance, Chris.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce