SANTA FE "SOUP"
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can pork-n-beans don't drain
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can ranch style beans don't drain
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes don't drain
- 1 can diced tomatoes don't drain
- 2 cans corn don't drain
- 2 pks. taco seasoning mix
- 2 pks. Ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Corn chips
Mix beans, tomatoes, corn, seasoning mixes and water together.
Heat over medium until almost boiling, reduce to simmer.
Simmer for at least 30 minutes, the longer you simmer the better!
Serve with cheese sour cream and chips.
No Reviews at this time.