- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can pork-n-beans don't drain
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can ranch style beans don't drain
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes don't drain
- 1 can diced tomatoes don't drain
- 2 cans corn don't drain
- 2 pks. taco seasoning mix
- 2 pks. Ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Corn chips
- Mix beans, tomatoes, corn, seasoning mixes and water together.
- Heat over medium until almost boiling, reduce to simmer.
- Simmer for at least 30 minutes, the longer you simmer the better!
- Serve with cheese sour cream and chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More