- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. rice pilaf mix
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 tspn cumin
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with garlic and basil
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 can white corn
- 1 cup black beans
- Make rice pilaf according to directions, but use chicken broth instead of water and add cumin with contents of spice sack.
- Stir in remaining ingredients into rice mixture.
NotesMy husband likes this so much he goes back for thirds!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More