- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy husband likes this so much he goes back for thirds!
- 1 pkg. rice pilaf mix
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 tspn cumin
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with garlic and basil
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 can white corn
- 1 cup black beans
- Make rice pilaf according to directions, but use chicken broth instead of water and add cumin with contents of spice sack.
- Stir in remaining ingredients into rice mixture.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Elisabeth Wedding Fun 2015
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More