- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. rice pilaf mix
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 tspn cumin
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with garlic and basil
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 can white corn
- 1 cup black beans
- Make rice pilaf according to directions, but use chicken broth instead of water and add cumin with contents of spice sack.
- Stir in remaining ingredients into rice mixture.
NotesMy husband likes this so much he goes back for thirds!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Black and White Cupcakes
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes
Barbecued BeefSee More