- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. rice pilaf mix
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 tspn cumin
- 1 cup diced tomatoes with garlic and basil
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 can white corn
- 1 cup black beans
- Make rice pilaf according to directions, but use chicken broth instead of water and add cumin with contents of spice sack.
- Stir in remaining ingredients into rice mixture.
NotesMy husband likes this so much he goes back for thirds!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More