- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 14.5 oz. Petite Cut Diced tomatoes, undrained
- 14.5 oz. whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 8 oz. tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Brown meat in skillet and drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, corn, beans and chili powder; cook over med-high heat 3 minutes or until liquid is gone.
- Arrange chips on baking sheet and spread mixture over chips and top with cheese.
- Bake in preheated 400F for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More