- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 14.5 oz. Petite Cut Diced tomatoes, undrained
- 14.5 oz. whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 8 oz. tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Brown meat in skillet and drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, corn, beans and chili powder; cook over med-high heat 3 minutes or until liquid is gone.
- Arrange chips on baking sheet and spread mixture over chips and top with cheese.
- Bake in preheated 400F for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More