- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 14.5 oz. Petite Cut Diced tomatoes, undrained
- 14.5 oz. whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 8 oz. tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Brown meat in skillet and drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, corn, beans and chili powder; cook over med-high heat 3 minutes or until liquid is gone.
- Arrange chips on baking sheet and spread mixture over chips and top with cheese.
- Bake in preheated 400F for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
The NourishFull Kitchen
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More