- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package Sara Lee® Breakfast Bread in any one of the 3 flavors such as Brown Sugar Cinnamon, Cinnamon with Raisins, or Blueberry Crumble
- Fresh fruit:
- 1 banana
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 apple
- 1 jar peanut butter
- 1 jar cinnamon sugar.
- Using holiday shaped cookie cutters, cut shapes into slices of Sara Lee® Breakfast Breads.
- Spread peanut butter on slices of bread.
- Top with slices of banana, strawberry or apple.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar to taste.
- Broil for 1 minute or until golden brown.
NotesYou’ve been entertaining the troops all week and you need some extra "me" time in the morning to plan your day. Keep the kids and your parents occupied and fed with this fun meal activity.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More