- Cooking Time: 20 mins,ready30mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- * 4 apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- * 3/4 cup water
- * 1/4 cup white sugar
- * 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a saucepan, combine apples, water, sugar, and cinnamon. Cover, and cook over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until apples are soft. Allow to cool, then mash with a fork or potato masher.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More