- Cooking Time: 20 mins,ready30mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- * 4 apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- * 3/4 cup water
- * 1/4 cup white sugar
- * 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a saucepan, combine apples, water, sugar, and cinnamon. Cover, and cook over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until apples are soft. Allow to cool, then mash with a fork or potato masher.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More