- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag of pasta (I use ziti, but you can use anything.. even angel hair)
- 1 large can of whole tomatoes peeled (get the largest can you can find..not costco large.. grocery store large).
- 1/4 stick of butter
- Follow the pasta directions on the bag/box and cook the pasta.
- Strain and run some water over the noodles.
- Put the noodles back in the pan and add the tomatoes. The tomatoes will be whole so as you stir them they will break up. I alwasy cut off the green vien thingy at the top of the tomato before I put dump them. OR you can buy crushed tomatoes. I like the whole ones so the flavor is more authentic and doesn't taste like a can.
- Drop in the butter and mix. You can add more or less butter if you like - taste it. Heat up to the temperature you like.
- Serve in bowls - this is not soupy.
- My family loves this stuff. If you try this..let me know. I'd love to hear what changes you made.
NotesThis is very easy to make and my family has been making this for years! In fact, everytime I'm down, I make this to cheer me up as it reminds me of my grandmother.
My family loves this stuff. If you try this..let me know. I'd love to hear what changes you made.
Not for the low carb set. ;)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Get Fit With Good Food!
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More