- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken breasts, deboned & skinned
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons tamarind or fresh lemon juice
- Cut chicken into bite-size portions.
- Thread on bamboo skewers. Set aside.
- Heat oil in frying pan and add coriander, cumin, turmeric, cumin,salt and tamarind or lemon juice.
- Using a soft cake brush, paint chicken thoroughly with this mixture.
- Cook meat over grill until well done.
- Serve over hot rice and Peanut sauce.
- Selamat Makan!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More