- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 chicken breasts, deboned & skinned
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons tamarind or fresh lemon juice
- Cut chicken into bite-size portions.
- Thread on bamboo skewers. Set aside.
- Heat oil in frying pan and add coriander, cumin, turmeric, cumin,salt and tamarind or lemon juice.
- Using a soft cake brush, paint chicken thoroughly with this mixture.
- Cook meat over grill until well done.
- Serve over hot rice and Peanut sauce.
- Selamat Makan!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More