- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c butter
- 2 1 oz square of unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- In a saucepan melt butter and chocolate.
- Remove from heat; stir in sugar.
- Blend in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
- Stir in flour and nuts, mix well.
- Spread in greased 8x8x2 in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 min. Cool, cut, and enjoy...Makes 16
NotesMy mom always made brownies this way, I didn't know they came any other way. This recipe is also good on ice cream. Instead of putting in a dish to bake just pour over ice cream for a warm topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More