- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 c butter
- 2 1 oz square of unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- In a saucepan melt butter and chocolate.
- Remove from heat; stir in sugar.
- Blend in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla.
- Stir in flour and nuts, mix well.
- Spread in greased 8x8x2 in baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 30 min. Cool, cut, and enjoy...Makes 16
NotesMy mom always made brownies this way, I didn't know they came any other way. This recipe is also good on ice cream. Instead of putting in a dish to bake just pour over ice cream for a warm topping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More