- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), 3/4-inch-thick
- 1 16 oz. pkg. frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 14-1/2 oz. can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- HEAT large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat.
- Add chops and vegetables; cook 2 min. or until bottoms of chops are browned.
- Turn chops over.
- SPRINKLE with oregano; drizzle with dressing. Cover with tomatoes.
- Bring to boil; cover.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 12 min. or until chops are cooked through (160ºF); stirring occasionally.
- SPRINKLE with cheese.
- Source: Val cnc
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Taste of CenturyLink
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More