SAUCY ITALIAN PORK CHOPS
- 4 bone-in pork chops (1-1/2 lb.), 3/4-inch-thick
- 1 16 oz. pkg. frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Reduced Fat Dressing
- 1 14-1/2 oz. can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
HEAT large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat.
Add chops and vegetables; cook 2 min. or until bottoms of chops are browned.
Turn chops over.
SPRINKLE with oregano; drizzle with dressing. Cover with tomatoes.
Bring to boil; cover.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 12 min. or until chops are cooked through (160ºF); stirring occasionally.
SPRINKLE with cheese.
Source: Val cnc