- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 80 frozen meatballs or use your favorite recipe
- 16 oz. jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1/2 c. orange marmalade
- 4 T. packed brown sugar
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- Cook frozen meatballs as directed on package or fresh meatballs until thoroughly cooked in oven.
- Mix sauce ingredients well. (I usually warm the ingredients just a little in the microwave to make it easier to mix.)
- Pour over meatballs and mix gently to coat.
- Transfer to a crockpot and keep warm on low.
NotesI use the sauce recipe from The Pampered Chef. I think it has a great flavor and is just a little different from the normal meatballs everyone else serves.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More