- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 80 frozen meatballs or use your favorite recipe
- 16 oz. jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1/2 c. orange marmalade
- 4 T. packed brown sugar
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- Cook frozen meatballs as directed on package or fresh meatballs until thoroughly cooked in oven.
- Mix sauce ingredients well. (I usually warm the ingredients just a little in the microwave to make it easier to mix.)
- Pour over meatballs and mix gently to coat.
- Transfer to a crockpot and keep warm on low.
NotesI use the sauce recipe from The Pampered Chef. I think it has a great flavor and is just a little different from the normal meatballs everyone else serves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More