- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 80 frozen meatballs or use your favorite recipe
- 16 oz. jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 c. ketchup
- 1/2 c. orange marmalade
- 4 T. packed brown sugar
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- Cook frozen meatballs as directed on package or fresh meatballs until thoroughly cooked in oven.
- Mix sauce ingredients well. (I usually warm the ingredients just a little in the microwave to make it easier to mix.)
- Pour over meatballs and mix gently to coat.
- Transfer to a crockpot and keep warm on low.
NotesI use the sauce recipe from The Pampered Chef. I think it has a great flavor and is just a little different from the normal meatballs everyone else serves.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More