- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (14 oz) can sauerkraut, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes-sliced
- 12-16 oz. kielbasa sausage-sliced into coins
- 1 1/2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 cup rye crackers, crushed
- Spread sauerkraut in a sprayed 2 quart oblong casserole dish. Top with tomatoes, sausage, cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 30 minutes.
NotesThis is my moms recipe! It's very easy to put together and taste delicious! If you can't find rye crackers you can use rye croutons or rye bread crumbs!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More