- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is my moms recipe! It's very easy to put together and taste delicious! If you can't find rye crackers you can use rye croutons or rye bread crumbs!
- 1 (14 oz) can sauerkraut, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes-sliced
- 12-16 oz. kielbasa sausage-sliced into coins
- 1 1/2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 cup rye crackers, crushed
- Spread sauerkraut in a sprayed 2 quart oblong casserole dish. Top with tomatoes, sausage, cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 30 minutes.