- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (14 oz) can sauerkraut, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes-sliced
- 12-16 oz. kielbasa sausage-sliced into coins
- 1 1/2 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1 cup rye crackers, crushed
- Spread sauerkraut in a sprayed 2 quart oblong casserole dish. Top with tomatoes, sausage, cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 uncovered for 30 minutes.
NotesThis is my moms recipe! It's very easy to put together and taste delicious! If you can't find rye crackers you can use rye croutons or rye bread crumbs!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Baked Chicken Reuben
turkey and sweet potato hash
Cheddar Baked Potato SlicesSee More