- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package of Hot Italian Sausage casings removed
- 1 Large Green Pepper seeds removed
- 1 Med size Red Pepper seeds removed
- 2-3 baking potatoes
- 1 large vidalia onion
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Chop all ingredients into bite size cubes around the same size. Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Salt and Pepper to taste, toss to distribute oil and seasoning. Place in large baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hr or until potatoes are fork tender.
NotesThis is one of my all time favorites especially for winter and fall. Heats well for leftovers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More