- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium potatoes, scrubbed & peeled
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 medium green pepper, seeded and sliced.
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 sausages (approx. 1 lb), any flavour - I suggest a mild Italian sausage.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line an 8 by 12 or 9 by 13 casserole dish with foil for easy cleanup.
- Scrub and cube the potatoes, or slice into medium thick (1/4 inch) rounds and quarter them. Put them into the casserole, sprinkle with half of the salt and drizzle with 2 Tablespoons of the oil. Put into the oven while you are slicing the peppers and onions.
- Seed and slice the peppers. Slice the onion. Unwrap the sausages. The potatoes should have enough of a headstart at this point, but don't work too hard. You want the peppers to have some time to get started.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven. Add the onions and peppers to the potatoes and lay the sausages over the top of everything. Prick the sausages with a fork. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil, sprinkle on the last of the salt. Bake for about 1 hour
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More