- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 medium potatoes, scrubbed & peeled
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 medium green pepper, seeded and sliced.
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 sausages (approx. 1 lb), any flavour - I suggest a mild Italian sausage.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line an 8 by 12 or 9 by 13 casserole dish with foil for easy cleanup.
- Scrub and cube the potatoes, or slice into medium thick (1/4 inch) rounds and quarter them. Put them into the casserole, sprinkle with half of the salt and drizzle with 2 Tablespoons of the oil. Put into the oven while you are slicing the peppers and onions.
- Seed and slice the peppers. Slice the onion. Unwrap the sausages. The potatoes should have enough of a headstart at this point, but don't work too hard. You want the peppers to have some time to get started.
- Take the potatoes out of the oven. Add the onions and peppers to the potatoes and lay the sausages over the top of everything. Prick the sausages with a fork. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil, sprinkle on the last of the salt. Bake for about 1 hour
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More