- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 8oz. cream cheese
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 small roll breakfast sausage (I use Jimmy Dean or Owens)
- Brown sausage in skillet. Spread on a napkin (on a plate), to allow grease to drain.
- In a bowl, blend together cream cheese & rotel.
- Add sausage to bowl and stir into cream cheese mix.
- Serve with chips, crackers, etc.
- This dip can be served hot or cold, whichever you prefer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Watt's Cooking in PA?
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More