- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 roll Jimmy Dean sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 6 eggs, scrambled and cooked
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- Stir Bisquick, milk and egg together. Add sausage, scrambled eggs, cheese, green chilies, salt and pepper. Cook in small muffin tin -- 12 muffins per tin.
NotesThese are a hit at our Fantasy Football draft, and a good make-ahead food when you've got visitors. Reheat three or four in the microwave and you've got breakfast to go.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More