- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. mild Italian sausage sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 apples peeled and quartered
- 1 can sauerkraut, 27oz. undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsps caraway seed
- Cook sausage and onion in skillet until sausage is brown and onder tender. Stir in apples, sauerkraut, water, brown sugar and caraway seed. Transfer to a 2-1/2 qt. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 deg. for 1 hour.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Decadent Desserts Made From
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More