- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 loaf Cocktail Rye Bread
- 1 (16 oz.) roll of breakfast sausage (spicy)
- 1 block (8 oz.) Velveeta Cheese cut into cubes
- Lay slices on bread on cookie sheet (usually takes 2 pans). Set aside. In a large skillet, brown sausage until no longer pink. As it is cooking, chop into little pieces until it resembles browned ground beef. Drain all the grease and place back in skillet. Add Velveeta and stir until melted and combined. Remove from heat. Place 1 tablespoon of mixture onto each slice of bread. Place pans in freezer for approximately 1-2 hours. Remove from pan and put them in an airtight freezer container.
- To Bake: Place desired portion on a cookie sheet. Bake at 400 degrees for 8-12 minutes (this depends on how crunchy you would like the bread) or until edges of bread begin to crisp.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More