- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1-pound) package ground sausage
- 3 cups baking mix (recommended: Bisquick)
- 4 cups grated sharp Cheddar
- 1/8 tablespoon pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large glass bowl. Mix well with your fingers. The mixture will be very crumbly. Form into 1 inch balls, squeezing the mixture so it holds together, then rolling it between the palms of your hands to form balls.
- Place the balls on the baking sheet. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. To prevent sticking, move the balls with a spatula halfway through cooking.
- To make the dip, combine the mayonnaise and mustard. Serve with sausage balls.
NotesI just saw this on Paula Deen's show and they look sooo good.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More