- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1-pound) package ground sausage
- 3 cups baking mix (recommended: Bisquick)
- 4 cups grated sharp Cheddar
- 1/8 tablespoon pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large glass bowl. Mix well with your fingers. The mixture will be very crumbly. Form into 1 inch balls, squeezing the mixture so it holds together, then rolling it between the palms of your hands to form balls.
- Place the balls on the baking sheet. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. To prevent sticking, move the balls with a spatula halfway through cooking.
- To make the dip, combine the mayonnaise and mustard. Serve with sausage balls.
NotesI just saw this on Paula Deen's show and they look sooo good.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More