- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1/2 lb. bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan or romano cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. parsley flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease bottom and side of cookie sheet.
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl, using a wooden spoon.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan and serve warm.
- Dip in ketchup or barbeque sauce.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More