- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. uncooked mild sausage (medium or hot can be
- substituted if you want them hotter)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Bisquick
- Combine sausage and Bisquik and blend.
- Add cheese to biscuit mixture and blend well. Form balls about the size of a large walnut.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
NotesThese keep well in an
airtight container in the refrigerator or may be
frozen. Heat up in microwave.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More