- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. uncooked mild sausage (medium or hot can be
- substituted if you want them hotter)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Bisquick
- Combine sausage and Bisquik and blend.
- Add cheese to biscuit mixture and blend well. Form balls about the size of a large walnut.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
NotesThese keep well in an
airtight container in the refrigerator or may be
frozen. Heat up in microwave.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More