- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 1 lb Italian sausage (I used turkey to cut down on some the fat)
- 2 cups Colby cheese
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until mixed very well. Form into 1" balls.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes or until done all the way through.
- It is good to turn over the sausage balls halfway through cooking to ensure that they get golden brown on both sides.
- If you freeze them before cooking, you want to cook them in a 350 deg. oven for 20-25 minutes. These also freeze well after baking.
NotesThese freeze well, so they're perfect to make in advance of a gathering or to keep on hand for when unexpected guests arrive.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More