- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups biscuit mix
- 1 lb Italian sausage (I used turkey to cut down on some the fat)
- 2 cups Colby cheese
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until mixed very well. Form into 1" balls.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes or until done all the way through.
- It is good to turn over the sausage balls halfway through cooking to ensure that they get golden brown on both sides.
- If you freeze them before cooking, you want to cook them in a 350 deg. oven for 20-25 minutes. These also freeze well after baking.
NotesThese freeze well, so they're perfect to make in advance of a gathering or to keep on hand for when unexpected guests arrive.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More