- Servings: 14
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz beer
- 1 lb. ground italian sausage, browned and crumbled
- 1/2 cup romano or parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Spaghetti Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Fold in sausage and cheese.
Place in greased loaf pan and drizzle with butter.
Bake at 350'F for 55 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with spaghetti sauce.
No Reviews at this time.