- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz beer
- 1 lb. ground italian sausage, browned and crumbled
- 1/2 cup romano or parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Fold in sausage and cheese.
- Place in greased loaf pan and drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350'F for 55 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with spaghetti sauce.
NotesHere's a savory bread wonderul for an italian dinner or just a snack!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
A Falcon Feast
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More