- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 14
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1 teaspoon salt (omit if using Self-Rising Flour)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 oz beer
- 1 lb. ground italian sausage, browned and crumbled
- 1/2 cup romano or parmesan cheese, shredded
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Fold in sausage and cheese.
- Place in greased loaf pan and drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 350'F for 55 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with spaghetti sauce.
NotesHere's a savory bread wonderul for an italian dinner or just a snack!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More