- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ground breakfast sausage
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 6oz package of your favorite seasoned croutons (or your own!)
- 1.5 C shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium skillet, brown sausage, drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and mustard.
- Add sausage, croutons & cheese.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Pour into greased 13x9 pan.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bake 45 - 60 minutes, until top is golden and eggs are set.
NotesSince this need to refrigerate, it's great for breakfast when you're busy. All the work is done the day before. You just need to pop it into the oven. I like to make it for Christmas morning. It's great for weekends with guests or away. Last weekend, I took it up to my friend's cottage.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More