- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 7 eggs, beaten
- 7 slices bread, cubed
- 2 cups 1/2 & 1/2 cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. sausage, browned
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- salt & pepper to your taste
- butter for casserole dish
- Brown sausage in skillet. Drain.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and add ground mustard, salt and pepper. Add the cream and mix well.
- Layer cubed bread in buttered, 13x9, casserole dish. Top with sausage, then shredded cheese and then pour the egg mixture over top of all.
- Cover and refridgerate overnight.
- In the morning, uncover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until cheese is golden brown.
NotesMy Sister-In-Law makes this when our family vacations at Myrtle Beach! My family loved it so much that I now make it at home!
My Family Cookbook
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More