- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 7 eggs, beaten
- 7 slices bread, cubed
- 2 cups 1/2 & 1/2 cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. sausage, browned
- 1 tsp. ground mustard
- salt & pepper to your taste
- butter for casserole dish
- Brown sausage in skillet. Drain.
- Beat eggs in a bowl and add ground mustard, salt and pepper. Add the cream and mix well.
- Layer cubed bread in buttered, 13x9, casserole dish. Top with sausage, then shredded cheese and then pour the egg mixture over top of all.
- Cover and refridgerate overnight.
- In the morning, uncover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until cheese is golden brown.
NotesMy Sister-In-Law makes this when our family vacations at Myrtle Beach! My family loved it so much that I now make it at home!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More