- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed and risen
- 1 pound sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 2 eggs
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 9x18-inch rectangle. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 15 minutes. In a medium size bowl combine sausage and 1 beaten egg. Remove wrap from dough and spread sausage mixture evenly over dough. Top with mozzarella cheese. Roll up, jelly roll style, starting with a short side. Pinch ends together to seal. Place in a sprayed 9x5-inch bread pan, seam side down. Beat remaining egg and brush over top of loaf. Bake at 350°F 45-55 minutes. Cover with foil last 10 minutes of baking to prevent over browning. Remove from pan to cool. Let cool 20 minutes before slicing.
NotesStart Dad’s day off right with this savory Sausage Breakfast Loaf for Father’s Day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More