- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Unroll crescent dough and place on a greased 12-in. pizza pan; press seams together and up sides of pan to form a crust.
- In a skillet, brown sausage; drain and cool slightly.
- Sprinkle sausage, hash browns and cheddar cheese over crust.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and pepper; pour over pizza.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375° for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
NotesI have shared this at many early morning work meetings. It is ALWAYS an instant hit!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More