- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 90
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Barbecue sauce or chili sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x2x1 inch.
- Stir together all ingredients, using hands or spoon.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan.
- Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
NotesThese little appetizers make a big hit with any crowd. They continue to be one of our most-requested recipes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More