- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 90
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (16 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Barbecue sauce or chili sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x2x1 inch.
- Stir together all ingredients, using hands or spoon.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan.
- Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
NotesThese little appetizers make a big hit with any crowd. They continue to be one of our most-requested recipes!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More