- Cooking Time: 25 min
- Servings: 8 1/2 doz
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 3 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 lb uncooked bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups (16oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped fresh parsley or 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 15 1/2ix10 1/2x 1-inch baking pan.
- Stir all ingredients until well blended (you may need to use your hands).
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and place in pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until brown.
- Immediately remove from pan.
- Serve warm.
- Easy Tip: These all-time favorites can be made a day ahead and refridgerated; bake as directed when ready to serve.
- Or, cover and freeze uncooked balls up to one month.
- Bake frozen balls 25-30 minutes or until brown.
NotesThis is a recipe I found on the back of a Bisquick box years ago. It's great for parties and holidays.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More