- Cooking Time: 25 min
- Servings: 8 1/2 doz
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 3 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 lb uncooked bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups (16oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped fresh parsley or 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease 15 1/2ix10 1/2x 1-inch baking pan.
- Stir all ingredients until well blended (you may need to use your hands).
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and place in pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until brown.
- Immediately remove from pan.
- Serve warm.
- Easy Tip: These all-time favorites can be made a day ahead and refridgerated; bake as directed when ready to serve.
- Or, cover and freeze uncooked balls up to one month.
- Bake frozen balls 25-30 minutes or until brown.
NotesThis is a recipe I found on the back of a Bisquick box years ago. It's great for parties and holidays.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More