- Cooking Time: 25 min
- Servings: 8 1/2 doz
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 3 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 lb uncooked bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups (16oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped fresh parsley or 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease 15 1/2ix10 1/2x 1-inch baking pan.
Stir all ingredients until well blended (you may need to use your hands).
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and place in pan.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until brown.
Immediately remove from pan.
Easy Tip: These all-time favorites can be made a day ahead and refridgerated; bake as directed when ready to serve.
Or, cover and freeze uncooked balls up to one month.
Bake frozen balls 25-30 minutes or until brown.