- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb sausage
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped fine
- 1 can Rotel
- 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese
- Brown sausage and drain.
- Add bell pepper cook for 2 minutes.
- Add Rotel and cream cheese
- Cook over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More