- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryOnce your guests smell this sausage and cheese pizza coming out of the oven, nobody will be able to resist.
- 1 pound Bob Evans Original Recipe Sausage Roll
- 1 French baguette (about 20 inches long)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Italian sytle cheese
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F. Crumble and cook sausage in medium skilled until brown. Set aside. Slice baguette in half lengthwise. Place halves on a baking sheet. Spread with sauce. Top with cheese, sausage and pepperoni. Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into 2 inch pieces.