- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 lb cooked sauage
- light sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 tsp dried onion flakes
- 8T Daisey Sour Cream
- Break 1 head of cauliflower into small florets, put in microwave pan with
- little water in bottom and microwave on high, covered for 10 min.
- Cook 1 lb of sausage
- Add sage, pepper, light sprinkle of cinnamon and sprinkle of dried onion
- flakes (tsp)
- Drain if too much grease but leave a little. Add sour cream (8T) and heat
- through. This makes the gravy. Serve over steamed cauliflower.
- (I use Jimmy Dean’s Bold sausage and I use 2 pounds of sausage…I brown the sausage with the dried onions. Add the seasonings, remove from skillet….add 2 creams and heat until thick. While cream is thickening, I do 1 or 2 heads of cauliflower in the microwave, 10 mins, turn, then 3-4 mins more----yummy)