- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 carton (8 ounces) French onion dip
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain on paper towels.
- In a large bowl, combine 1-3/4 cups cheese and the next seven ingredients; fold in potatoes.
- Spread half into a greased shallow 3-qt. baking dish. Top with sausage and remaining potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. cover and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Uncover; bake 10 minutes longer or until heated through.
NotesA great side for a brunch!!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More