- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1 1/2 lb. smoked sausage, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 lg. onion, chopped
- 1 lg. bell pepper chopped
- 1 T. minced/chopped garlic
- 16-24 oz. of tomato sauce
- 1 10 oz. can of diced tomatoes and green chilies, Rotel type
- 1 can of whole tomatoes, optional
- Cajun seasoning, if needed, to taste water, if necessary
- Add all ingredients, and simmer until sausages are tender, and gravy is at desired consistency.
- Serve over white rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
50 Shades of Taste
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More