- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a bobevans.com recipe and it is a keeper... I made a few changes: Very good on a cold winters night ;)
- 1 lb. Bob Evans or Jimmy Dean Sausage, (I used the Hot & Spicy)
- 1/2 C. chopped Onion
- 1 can (16 oz.) small white beans (I used Baby Butter Beans)
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) Beef Broth
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes (I used 6 fresh Roma tomatoes, diced)
- 1 small Zucchini, diced
- 1/2 C. small pasta of your choice, cook according to directions.
- 2-3 cloves minced Garlic
- Black Pepper to taste
- In large saucepan, crumble and cook sausage and onion over medium heat until sausage is browned; drain fat. Add remaining ingrediants to saucepan, except for garlic and pasta, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, add garlic and simmer for 30 minutes. Drain pasta and add to minestrone and serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese ;) Enjoy!
- Number Of Servings: 4-6