- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (28 oz.) can stewed tomatoes, undrained and cut up
- 1 (13 3/4-oz.) can Beef Broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 oz. sliced salami, cut in strips
- 3 oz. uncooked rotini (about 1 1/4 cups spiral pasta)
- Remove sausage from casing.
- In large saucepan or Dutch oven, over medium-high heat, brown sausage and onion; drain excess fat.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth, water, and salami; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add rotini; simmer 15 minutes more or until pasta is tender. Serve hot. Makes 4 servings
NotesYears ago my DIL made this yummy soup from a soup broth can recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More