- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Bob Evans Sausage (cooked, drained and crumbled)
- 1 cup bisquick
- 2 cups milk
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- 4 eggs
- Divide everything between 2 pie plates.
- Spread cooked sausage in the bottom of pans.
- Mix bisquick, eggs and milk together and pour over sausage in pans.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- (Will easily serve 6 people)
NotesThis is so easy,can use any kind of sausage
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More