- Cooking Time: 30 to 40
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cup (6 oz) Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (2oz) mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 4oz can green chilies drained
- In large skillet cook sausage until no longer pink, drain.
- In large mixing bowl beat eggs, cheeses, flour, butter, and baking powder. Stir in veggies and sausage.
- Put in greased 9" round baking dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake 375 degrees 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
NotesThis is a crustless quiche and is easy and good. I have made it for brunch or as a light supper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More