- Cooking Time: 30 to 40
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cup (6 oz) Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (2oz) mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 4oz can green chilies drained
- In large skillet cook sausage until no longer pink, drain.
- In large mixing bowl beat eggs, cheeses, flour, butter, and baking powder. Stir in veggies and sausage.
- Put in greased 9" round baking dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.
- Bake 375 degrees 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
NotesThis is a crustless quiche and is easy and good. I have made it for brunch or as a light supper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More