- Cooking Time: 30 to 40
- 3/4 lb sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cup (6 oz) Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (2oz) mozzarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 4oz can green chilies drained
In large skillet cook sausage until no longer pink, drain.
In large mixing bowl beat eggs, cheeses, flour, butter, and baking powder. Stir in veggies and sausage.
Put in greased 9" round baking dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if desired.
Bake 375 degrees 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.