- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 1 Medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1 Large jar plain spaghetti sauce
- 1 16 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 Small can tomato paste
- 4 Teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 Cup packed brown sugar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Hot cooked Rigatoni
- On medium heat, brown the meat in an extra large skillet or sauce pan with the olive oil; drain. Add onion, green pepper and garlic; cook until soft.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, brown sugar and salt & pepper until well blended.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes. Serve over rigatoni.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More