- Cooking Time: As directed
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 can of buttery crescent rolls
- ¾ pound of ground Italian sausage
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small onion
- McCormick’s Italian Herb Seasoning Grinder
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven as directed on crescent rolls can.
- Brown Italian sausage, drain, and put back into pan.
- Chop onion into small pieces and mince garlic.
- Add onions and garlic to meat pan and generously season with Italian seasoning.
- Roll out all crescent rolls flat and lightly paint the inside with olive oil.
- Add a small portion of the meat mixture and carefully roll the crescent rolls back into shape.
- The dough can be stretched to enclose the meat completely.
- Lightly paint the tops of the rolled dough with olive oil and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake as directed on the package (bread should golden brown) and enjoy!
NotesCompliments of my sister
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More