- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. bulk Italian Sausage
- 1/2 c. chopped Onion
- 1 Jalelpeno, seeded & chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz.) Butter Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) Black Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) Beef Broth
- 1 T. minced fresh Basil or 1 t. dried Basil
- 2 T. shredded Parmesan Cheese
- In large sauce pan, cook sausage, onion & garlic until the sausage is browned; drain. Add beans, jalepeno, tomatoes, broth & basil. Cover & simmer for 10 minutes. Sprinkle each serving with parmesan cheese.
- Number Of Servings: 4-6
NotesThis soup recipe is quick, easy & Yummy. This recipe from the magazine "Taste of Home".
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More