SAUSAGE AND BEAN SOUP
- Servings: 4-6
- 3/4 lb. bulk Italian Sausage
- 1/2 c. chopped Onion
- 1 Jalelpeno, seeded & chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1 can (15 1/2 oz.) Butter Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz.) Black Beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 can diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) Beef Broth
- 1 T. minced fresh Basil or 1 t. dried Basil
- 2 T. shredded Parmesan Cheese
In large sauce pan, cook sausage, onion & garlic until the sausage is browned; drain. Add beans, jalepeno, tomatoes, broth & basil. Cover & simmer for 10 minutes. Sprinkle each serving with parmesan cheese.
Number Of Servings: 4-6
This soup recipe is quick, easy & Yummy. This recipe from the magazine "Taste of Home".
No Reviews at this time.