- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces kielbasa sausage
- 1 large baking potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) dark kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed beef broth
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Cut sausage lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces. Combine sausage, potato, beans, tomatoes with juice, broth, onion, bell pepper, oregano and sugar in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours.
- Season with cumin before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More