- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces kielbasa sausage
- 1 large baking potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) dark kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed beef broth
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Cut sausage lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces. Combine sausage, potato, beans, tomatoes with juice, broth, onion, bell pepper, oregano and sugar in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours.
- Season with cumin before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More