- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb bulk hot sausage
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup green pepper
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked regular rice
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Brown sausage in a heavy skillet.
- 2 Drain 1/2 of the grease off.
- 3 Add celery, onion, and green pepper.
- 4 Simmer until tender.
- 5 Add broth, rice and seasonings.
- 6 Stir to mix.
- 7 Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More