- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb bulk hot sausage
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup green pepper
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz.) chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked regular rice
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Brown sausage in a heavy skillet.
- 2 Drain 1/2 of the grease off.
- 3 Add celery, onion, and green pepper.
- 4 Simmer until tender.
- 5 Add broth, rice and seasonings.
- 6 Stir to mix.
- 7 Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More