- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb jimmy dean sausage
- 1 can campbells condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/3 soup can of milk (roughly 1/2 c)
- 2 tsp sage
- 3 c bisquick
- Brown sausage and drain.
- In a bowl combine soup, milk, sage and sausage.
- Stir in biscuit mix.
- Fill lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 for 15 to 20 minutes.
- I have seen this recipe on the Jimmy Dean website.
NotesI got this recipe from my friend Eva. It is SUPER simple and quick. If you don't have any sage you could always just buy the sage flavored jimmy dean sausage. I usually make these sometime during the day on saturday or get up about 15 minutes early Sunday morning for us to have for breakfast before Church. I serve these with fresh cut up fruit. There is usually enough leftover that my husband and son have them for breakfast during the week before they leave the house. These reheat very well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More