- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cp shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pkg (14.5 oz) frozen mini pancakes
- 1 pkg (7 oz) frozen maple flavored brown-and-serve sausage patties. 8 patties.
- Maple syrup, optional
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat 2qt (11X7) baking dish with cooking spray. Beat eggs with milk. Stir in cheese and salt; reserve.
- Arrange half of the pancakes in bottom of dish. Top with sausage patties. Pour egg mixture over sausage; top with remaining pancakes. Gently press pancakes into egg mix to partially coat. Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes. Uncover. Bake until set, 30-35 minutes more.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving. If desired, drizzle with maple syrup
NotesThis recipe is like making a big McDonalds "McGriddle". Its great for brunches and family breakfasts.
I got it out of Womans World magazine a few years ago and I've used it several times and been asked for the recipe almost every time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More