- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cp shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pkg (14.5 oz) frozen mini pancakes
- 1 pkg (7 oz) frozen maple flavored brown-and-serve sausage patties. 8 patties.
- Maple syrup, optional
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat 2qt (11X7) baking dish with cooking spray. Beat eggs with milk. Stir in cheese and salt; reserve.
- Arrange half of the pancakes in bottom of dish. Top with sausage patties. Pour egg mixture over sausage; top with remaining pancakes. Gently press pancakes into egg mix to partially coat. Cover with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes. Uncover. Bake until set, 30-35 minutes more.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving. If desired, drizzle with maple syrup
NotesThis recipe is like making a big McDonalds "McGriddle". Its great for brunches and family breakfasts.
I got it out of Womans World magazine a few years ago and I've used it several times and been asked for the recipe almost every time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Special SmoothiesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More