- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound Bob Evans original sausage cooked drained, crumbled
- 1 (16 ounce) package VELVEETA,cut up
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles, undrained (Rotel)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar of salsa
- Crumble and cook sausage in large saucepan over medium heat until browned.
- Drain on paper towel then return sausage to saucepan.
- Cut VELVEETA cheese into cubes and add to sausage. Cook, stirring frequently, until cheese is melted. Stir in tomatoes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More